This position is responsible for day-to-day administrative operations of the program and supporting the program manager with contract deliverables of savings tracking, weekly reporting and monthly reporting. The individual will be responsible for maintaining acceptable turn-around times in the application processing department while maintaining a high level of customer service. This position is also responsible for supervising the Project Coordinators and Specialists for the assigned program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Train and supervise Project Coordinators and Project Specialists for the assigned program.
· Facilitate weekly and monthly program reporting to the program administrator. This includes compiling field staff information, processing information, call center information and writing into the template provided.
· Coordinate administrative staff and processes across offices. This includes incentive application and processing and ensuring that processing is timely and accurate as to meet monthly savings targets.
· Coordinate with customer service messaging is maintained to customer service representatives are updated, customer calls are managed / directed appropriately and contract requirements are met.
· Facilitate and maintain key utility account managed customer assignments to field staff.
· Serve as back-up for custom and prescriptive application processing.
· Manage customer complaints and response and maintain a log of complaints.
· Assist with communication management for customer and trade ally outreach.
· Facilitate team communication and meeting planning.
· Attend program specific meetings.
· Approve all timesheets, expense reports, and leave requests for assigned personnel.
· Assist with performance review writing and presentation to the assigned personnel.
· Assist with conducting disciplinary action as required.
• Associates degree, preferably in business or related field.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or related field.
• Five or more years of experience in administrative support/office related role.
• High-level experience with Microsoft Excel such as ability to use formulas and pivot tables.
• Previous management experience.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload.
• Ability to identify and resolve project application issues with customers and trade allies.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to create and maintain reports and spreadsheets.
• Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking systems/databases.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, clients and employees.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems.
Franklin Energy Services, LLC - 12 months ago