[MD&D]Sr. Product Specialist (Ethicon Surgical Care)-00000DSM
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job Title: Sr. Product Specialist
BU: Ethicon Surgical Care
- To develop and implement an effective territory sales and coverage plan to support sales activities.
- To develop understanding of customer needs to identify sales opportunities.
- To penetrate target customer groups, maintain and upgrade current product usage and convert competitive products to ours.
- To increase unit growth and market share in existing market.
- To develop new customers and gain market shares in new/converted customer groups.
- To develop long-term positive customer relationships, building loyalty and confidence in J&J Medical as preferred supplier.
- To support customers improve the efficiency and effectiveness of healthcare services they provide to patients through in-service, education and training.
- To participate nominated training programs and effectively apply new learning on the job.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to prioritize and multi task with attention to detail to problem solve
Strong negotiation skills and organization skills
Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with customers
Self-motivated, energetic, proven sales skills
Relevant product experience preferred
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Job Function: Selling MD&D
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
- 2 years ago - save job
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...