Experience with Government Contracts a MUST
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for managing contracts, negotiating contract terms and conditions, maintain sales contracts in liaison with company personnel and customers, including all government, national and distribution accounts, and work with Business Unit Managers, the sales team and other departments to ensure that there is continuous improvement in the company’s contract process. This position is responsible for managing the contract database and all associated files. Duties include assisting with contract development, administration, tracking, and analysis, as well as communication, maintenance and monitoring of customer contract compliance. This position is responsible for contracts for tangible goods, professional services and construction projects, reviewing modifications, extensions and contract closeout documents, and preparing and distributing reports and statistical data to facilitate planning and maintenance of accurate contract records and files.
- Establish and maintain a business process for the control of all sales contracts and agreements, including the tracking of all contract proposals, coordination of contract expirations/renewals, and relevant maintenance of GPO membership lists within the company CRM.
- Liaise with the business units to establish contract pricing and profitability.
- Liaise with Sales Management to monitor asset distribution as well as ensure customer needs are effectively met through contract process.
- Liaise with Senior Management to ensure compliance to company policies and business legal requirements.
- Establish effective communication with appropriate personnel at GPO’s and distributors.
- Create and control all quotes, contract and agreement proposals.
- Establish, coordinate and maintain tracking process for all proposals and contract renewals.
- Maintain/monitor pricing, run reports, and process corrections in company CRM.
- Prepare and distribute reports for contract promotions, incentives and compliance.
- Establish and maintain communication of contract status, pricing, product and incentives with appropriate company departments and personnel.
- Notify distributors of all contracts pricing at both facility and GPO level.
- Maintain and administer physical and electronic filing of all contracts.
- Provide administrative support to Sales Team pertaining to quotes and contracts.
- Monitor various bidding websites; send bid info to appropriate Sales Personnel.
- Enforce policies and procedures regarding contracts.
- Participate in special projects or assignments as required by management.
- Other duties as required or assigned
Must have 3+ years of prior experience in:
- Contract Administration with Government Contracts a MUST
- Paralegal experience
- Bachelor’s degree and Paralegal certificate REQUIRED
- Executive-level communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential.
- Expert analytical skills and business acumen to assess strategic opportunities and execute tactically.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a team and achieve results by working with others.
- Must be a self-starter, an independent thinker and a rapid decision maker.
- Exceptionally developed management skills including the ability to set objectives, prioritize activities, create measurement and control systems, and develop people.
- Capability to manage in a matrix style organization with international business partners.
Technical skills include: expertise in MS-Office Suite and database concepts. Some database reporting skills are a requirement.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.
- Must be able to respond to inquiries and communicate with others in person, in writing and via the telephone.
- Must be able to interpret and manipulate data from computer-generated reports, software programs, technical manuals and written correspondence.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time.
- The employee must have use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; speak and hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Indeed - 4 months ago
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company, offer...