Purpose of Position:
We are actively searching for a qualified Architect or Sr. Architect to lead the architecture and design and implementation of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing solutions to our clients using SAP Business Warehouse (BW) / BI / Integration Planning.
We are seeking individuals with following skills:
• Bachelor's degree
• 4-7 years of combined SAP or Business Intelligence experience
• Architecting background on at least two full life cycle BW Implementations for medium to large projects of high complexity.
• Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse requirements gathering
• Data warehouse modeling and implementation using best practice approaches (Kimball, Inmon)
• Strong understanding and experience with at least one front-end reporting and analytical tool
• Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
• General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy.
• Project management: lead small teams of 1 – 3 resources (both consulting and client employees).
• Ability to travel up to 100%
Technical Skills needed:
What can we offer you in return?
- Candidates must be able to effectively interact with the client business community to gather/develop functional and technical requirements and translate the requirements into robust analytics and reporting solutions
- Candidates must have a strong understanding of dimensional modeling and data warehousing concepts and methodologies and leading full-lifecycle Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing projects
- Mastery level of knowledge with BW configuration of BW data objects including Infoobjects, Infosources, Transfer/Update Rules, ODS, InfoProviders, Multiproviders
- Mastery level of BW Extractors from the R/3 system and working knowledge of SAP structures, object dependencies and tables in R/3 version 4.7 environment
- Working knowledge of interfacing SAP BW to other SAP products, such as APO, SEM, FICO or CRM
- BW excel-based reporting design and development BW web reporting and web cockpit design and development
- The following skill sets would be a plus:
- BW system upgrade experience
- BW integration with SAP Portals/Netweaver
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Custom ABAP development experience
- Web Services development experience with BW
- Experience with other Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing ETL and OLAP technologies
- SAP functional experience in FI-CO, SD, HR, MM, or PP
- Hitachi Consulting is about community and having FUN at work. With just over 1200 employees and very strong project success, we compete with the tier 1 consulting firms but retain our close bonds amongst our team members.
- To preserve this unique culture our people actively participate in bimonthly social events as well as local volunteering and fund raising activities throughout the year.
- Hitachi consultants enjoy the growth that comes from keeping their skills on exciting projects within a wide range of industries. Of course for the right candidate we also offer:
- Stable, competitive salary
- 15 or 18 days paid time off (depending on level) as well as paid holidays (closed between Christmas and New Year)
- Excellent health benefits as well as 401K
- World class training both locally and at our national training center
- Recognition by your peers and leadership team at fun quarterly meetings
- Promotion opportunities based on you merits through our annual employee review process
- Please visit us at www.hitachiconsulting.com to learn more!
- Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
- Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Hitachi Consulting - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Hitachi Consulting, a unit of Japanese technology giant Hitachi, provides business management and information technology consulting...