- Must be enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree program in engineering or computer science with a graduation date no earlier than December 2013.
Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:
DreamGallery is a software suite that enables operators to offer cloud-based video services to their subscribers. This market-leading software allows users to reach their video content from any device, anywhere, anytime. Among our customers are leading TV operators that drive innovation within the industry. We are committed to enhancing our technology to meet ever-changing market needs.
We have an opportunity for a student intern to participate as a contributing member of the DreamGallery Development Team. This team is made up of exceptionally talented engineers who welcome and exchange ideas in a collaborative style based on mutual respect. The engineer is expected to do the following:
- Design, develop, test, implement, and support solutions and enhancements for the Dream Gallery product.
- Participate in an Agile team approach to software development and problem solving.
- Effectively communicate with peers and management.
- Contribute to the engineering team's culture of high code quality.
Must be pursuing a bachelor's or master's in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, information technology or similar engineering field from an accredited program.
- Java programming experience
- Experience working in embedded environments with client applications, SVG, XML and databases is a plus
Motorola Mobility - 11 months ago