NewLink Genetics Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing novel immunotherapeutic products to improve cancer treatment options for patients and physicians. Our portfolio includes biologic and small-molecule product candidates intended to treat a wide range of oncology indications.
The Method Development / Quality Control Associate will be responsible to assist in the development and qualification/validation of cell biology assays for quality control purposes. Later the Associate will also be assisting in performing Quality Control tests. The Associate will be working in a cGMP environment and will be reporting to the Director of QA/QC.
- Assisting in the development and optimization of cell biology assays
- Assisting in the qualification and validation of Quality Control methods
- Assisting in performing Quality Control tests
- Performing other Method Development / Quality Control duties as required
Education and Experience:
- Knowledgeable in cell biology assays
- Experience with mammalian cell cultures
- Experience in aseptic techniques
- Strong attention to details
- Highly self motivated
- Fluent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent experience
NewLink Genetics - 16 months ago