$45000 - $65000
Apr 9, 2012
Suggested Degree Level:
Restaurant General Manager
Over 600+ Units
Health Benefits available from day one
No Breakfast Service - opens at 11am
About the company:
- Insurance starting from day one including health and dental!
- Retirement savings with company match!
- Paid time off!
- Stock Options!
- Disability Insurance!
- Life Insurance!
- Education Assistance!
A partner with Patrice & Associates for several years, this national restaurant company even has its competitors turning their heads! Their mission for passion and quality is uncompromising! Each and every unit places supreme focus on its courteous hospitality
and freshness of each and every menu item. But it doesn’t end there. This company knows that attracting and keeping a supreme hospitality team is the key to it all. That’s why they take the best care of their managers and staff. You’ll be hard-pressed to find
another company who offers excellent health care from day one, paid time off that accrues immediately, life and disability insurance, and so much more!
About the position:
Qualities we are looking for:
- Overall responsibility for running a mid-to-high volume casual dining restaurant
- Use excellent communication skills to lead, train, develop, and motivate staff
- Participate in promotions and marketing efforts at the store level
- Build positive, professional relationships with staff, vendors, and guests
- Ensure guests have the best dining experience possible through excellent service, store cleanliness, and accurate and timely execution of foods
- Inventory, ordering, reporting and other typical General Management responsibilities
- Current experience as a General Manager in high-volume casual dining
- Proven ability to drive sales
- Proven ability to train and develop people
- History of strong cost-controls
- Natural leader
- Great communication
- Passion for service
NRNJobPlate.com - 13 months ago
Founded in 1989, Patrice & Associates has grown to become one of the largest privately held search firms in the country. With divisions...