JPMorgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families around the world. The Private Bank addresses every facet of wealth management including investment management and brokerage, tax and estate planning, banking and credit, capital raising, and specialty wealth advisory services. Named Best Private Banking Services Overall in the U.S. and North America by Euromoney in February 2012.
Position Summary/Essential Functions:
Account Opening Specialists are intimately involved with the client on-boarding and account opening process in the JPMorgan Private Bank. Combining their knowledge and skills with the available technological tools, Account Opening Specialists pre-fill account opening documentation for clients, review completed documentation packages, complete data collection, coordinate with different functional areas to resolve any documentation issues, and respond to client and internal inquiries in a timely and personalized manner.
Account Opening Specialists are expected to master all of the technology utilized in the client on-boarding and account opening process. As technology evolves, Account Opening Specialists are expected to learn and master the new technology to improve efficiency and optimize execution, tracking and control capabilities.
Account Opening Specialists are accountable for coordinating the participation of Marketers, Product Specialists, Risk, Legal, Technology and Operational Support personnel, where required.
Account Opening Specialists are expected to meet the needs of clients while adhering to the firm's established policies and procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with both integrated team partners and clients.
- Ability to review, validate and authorize documentation with strong attention to detail.
- Track and communicate and respond to inquiries related to documentation status/issues.
- Pre-fill account opening documentation through requests from bankers and or product specialists.
- Ability to take the lead in unstructured situations and ensure an optimal client experience.
- Strong understanding and experienced with Microsoft Suite applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly with new or unfamiliar subject matter.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of quality control techniques/procedures.
- Strong understanding around the governing documentation of a legal entity (legal entity structures, operating LLC's, bi-laws etc.)
- Strong understanding of product range and operational processes.
- Provide backup and coverage for other team members.
- Perform other duties or special projects as required.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
CareerBuilder - 18 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...