1. Responsible for the planning process for the National seals line.
2. Ensure customer fill rate expectations are met while maintaining inventory levels and turns.
3. Manage the order release process and detect and resolve issues that may result in supply disruption.
4. Manage reorder points, lot sizes, lead times with the supply base
5. Review existing data for completeness and accuracy and correct when necessary.
6. Lead or participate on selected projects designed to improve process efficiency.
7. Prepare analytical reports and communicate with Purchasing, Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Manufacturing and suppliers.
1. BS degree required.
2. 1 - 2 years supply chain experience
3. Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Access.
4. Proficient in SAP or NABS.
5. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
6. Analytical skills to be able to solve technical problems; able to visualize and conceptualize.
7. Ability to relate well to a variety of work styles and work in a team based organization.
8. Excellent organizational skills.
9. Knowledge of supplier capacities and capabilities
Federal-Mogul Corporation - 10 months ago
For Federal-Mogul, the sum of the parts is greater than the whole. The company makes components used in cars, trucks, and...