Centric Health Resources, a Dohmen Company, is committed to providing customer-defined services, efficient and cost-effective management and clinical excellence while maintaining the highest standards of quality care, ethics, integrity and compliance.
The most important aspect of this position is to manage and develop client accounts, to initiate and maintain favorable relationships with clients, and to be dedicated to meeting operational needs of assigned client segments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily:
§ Develop profitable and sustainable account relationship with assigned client(s).
§ Manage large complex client relationships, internally and externally.
§ Develop plans for assigned clients; implement account strategy.
§ Maintain thorough understanding of the client’s markets, their important needs from Centric, and their strategic growth plan.
§ Implement and manage the effective delivery of Centric services including communication, reports, customer training, issue resolution and utilization reporting.
§ Establish and build strong working relationships with client’s business leaders and the Centric team members to ensure the successful delivery of services.
§ Investigate, track and resolve client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions. Be proactive in anticipating client needs.
§ Keep strong communication lines open with Centric Operations and Leadership.
§ Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Centric stakeholders and work teams.
§ Ensure optimal client feedback to all Centric stakeholders.
§ Coordinate the Centric business strategies for assigned clients.
§ Determine clients unmet needs and translate internally for adequate follow up.
§ Establish and strengthen client relationships.
§ Manage the overall client satisfaction and profitability.
§ Introduce client to other services that Centric may be able to offer.
§ All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more.
- Education: Minimum 2+ year(s) of college education or account management experience; training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous account management experience is required. Experience in healthcare account management preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, or equivalent of, proficiency preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically with external clients and internal team members.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Strong and demonstrated skills in follow up and completion of client requests.
- Strong written and verbal communications are required.
- Experience in analyzing data and reports.
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work accurately, multi-task assignments simultaneously, maintain confidential information and meet deadlines.
We support a drug-free environment.
Centric Health Resources, a Dohmen Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monster - 7 months ago