Qualifications and Skills required 8+ years expertise in designing, building, managing, operating, and troubleshooting large-scale Linux/Unix and Windows based systems and platforms in high traffic, high bandwidth internet facing environments.
- Strong experience in Cloud infrastructures, cloud technologies and cloud platforms. Knowledge of Amazon AWS is required.
- Demonstrated ability to build scalable web-based systems that support rapid growth.
- Solid experience in a variety of operating systems including RedHat Linux, Ubuntu, CentOS, and W2K8.
- 3+ years of solid expertise in virtualization is required.
- Experience in designing, deploying and managing NAS systems is required. Experience with SAN storage solutions would be a plus.
- Must have in-depth working knowledge and experience with Web services on Windows and Linux.
- Strong experience writing complex scripts (perl, php, python) to automate administrative tasks, run audits, and perform deployment tasks.
- Highly experienced in change management and automation protocols, including related technologies such as Chef, Puppet, and CFEngine.
- knowledge of LDAP, and Active Directory is required
- Working knowledge of Databases is highly desirable.
- Must be familiar with of networking and security concepts and solutions. Practical experience in both would a plus.
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability the track and prioritize several tasks.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, along with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a cross-functional global team.
- Ability to verbally present complex concepts and technical information to non-technical audience in a clear and concise fashion.
- Ability to interact positively, clearly, and professionally with customers, and peers.
- Self-starter, analytical and with strong problem solving skills and the ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and issues.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently & calmly under pressure and/or stress.
- Completion of certification courses in a relevant field would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related areas.
Monster - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard