GAS & LIQUID PROCESS TECHNOLOGIST
- Operations in petroleum refining and/or high temperature, high pressure chemical manufacturing.
- Process design in petroleum refinery or natural gas processing
- Key experience with four of the following : (gas compressors, catalytic conversion, steam methane reforming (SMR), auto thermal reforming (ATR), distillation columns, heat exchangers, Fischer Tropsch conversion, petroleum cracking, hydro treating)
- ASPEN model heat & material balances
- Capital project construction estimates
- Capital project execution (Development of process flow diagrams (PFD’s), process & instrument diagrams (P&ID’s), process design leadership)
- Published author of technical literature
B.S. Chemical Engineer only for senior candidate
M.S. Chemical Engineering for more junior candidate
Professional Engineering Registration
AMEC - 23 months ago
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy...