This is a salary + commission job. There is a base salary with a robust commission program that is further enhanced by a steady supply of highly qualified leads. Motivated Candidates should expect to make $90,000+.
You will be working from home, presenting in-home savings proposals in the field (South Jersey), and ultimately closing deals with homeowners who have expressed interest in going solar with LumiNation
Learn more about us here: www.luminationenergy.com
About LumiNation Home Energy LLC
LumiNation Home Energy LLC lowers homeowner's electricity bills with solar energy systems, without the high upfront cost for solar equipment and its installation.
Custom-engineered solar energy systems are installed at our customers' homes for free, and the systems are operated, monitored, repaired, and performance monitored at no cost. Our customers benefit from low-priced solar electricity with long-term price stability -- they simply pay for the power generated by the solar energy system. The solar electricity rate is typically priced lower than the utility company's current rate, providing our customers with immediate savings. Because the solar electricity rate is locked in, our customers' savings grow over time as utility rates rise.
LumiNation is on the cutting edge of alternative and renewable energy technology and finance. Our company is comprised of smart, creative, hard-working individuals that are passionate about helping people save money, preserving our planet's future, and participating in the largest economic opportunity of our generation. We are a rapidly growing company and this is a ground-floor opportunity with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility.
Outside Sales Consultants build longstanding relationships with our customers. They pursue opportunities and spend much of their time in our customers' homes. They carefully assess our customers' energy needs and thoughtfully provide education, present solutions, answer questions, and address concerns. Outside Sales Consultant are responsible for presenting, explaining, and closing contracts with our customers. Commission compensation is based on successfully completing sales and meeting sales quotas.
- Represent LumiNation in a professional manner.
- Significantly contribute to the success of LumiNation by pursuing leads and attending in-home consultation appointments with prospective customers.
- Speak with prospective customers about LumiNation's renewable and alternative energy solutions.
- Elicit prospective customer's interest and address their questions and concerns.
- Present, explain, and close contracts with our customers.
- Build a book of business and a referral network.
- Exceed quotas and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Log customer interactions in a CRM.
- Minimum 3 -- 5 years of business to consumer sales experience, preferably in-home.
- Successful sales track record in building a customer base and a referral network.
- High energy and driven with the desire to exceed set goals.
- Professional, self-disciplined, and honest.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly persuasive.
- High school diploma required, college degree a plus.
- Clean driving record in past 5 years. MUST HAVE a car and be able to use it. No exceptions.
- Excellent computer skills required, including MS Office.
- Proficiency with CRM systems a plus.
The role has a competitive salary and a commission program linked to performance. Candidates should be motivated to earn $100,000-plus. Top performers will have opportunities for upward mobility.
LumiNation Home Energy LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
----------------------HOW TO APPLY----------------------------------
Call Dan at 347-455-1667. Leave a detailed message with your name & number, best time to reach you, and location.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LumiNation Energy LLC - 4 months ago
LumiNation Energy provides its residential solar financing solutions to homeowners in tandem with highly qualified, experienced solar instal...