Position is responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores. This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor. Sales responsibilities and customer contact are incidental and not a significant role for this position. Position may be part or full-time.
This position requires lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-45 pounds repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period; as well as bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products. It may require pre-employment physical capability evaluation.
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with Pepsi products in accounts assigned by supervisor
- Utilize promotional material (signs, banners) in accounts
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition
- Communicate sales results to store and Pepsi management
- Build customer relationships at store level
- 18 years or older
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance
- Working for a retail business or grocery store (for example, understanding store operations, knowing the backroom and inventory, or stocking aisles and shelves)
- Moving products within a store (for example, safely stacking and moving products on equipment such as a u-boat, hand truck/dolly and/or breakdown)
- Merchandising products (for example, filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive, rotating products, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products)
- Managing backroom/stock room inventory (organizing palettes, stacking and storing inventory or products)
- Serving customers (handling customer complaints, responding to customer requests, or meeting customer needs)
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and...