M.D./D.O. Board-eligible or certified in Family Medicine. State of New Mexico Medical License required and completion of a three year residency in family medicine. Two or more years of practice experience preferred .
Primary Job Functions
- Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
- Manages the physician/patient relationship.
- Participates in system wide health management initiatives.
- Attends and participates in a variety of meetings and conferences as requested
- Provides feedback to PCPs regarding clinical and operational guidelines to optimize patient care and clinical efficiency.
- Maintain coding and encounter data standards for completeness, accuracy, timeliness and reimbursement level., including legible documentation
- Adheres to all provider credentialling and QI standards.
- Provides input into the practice site’s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan; and personnel issues.
- Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
- Receives and resolves patient complaints.
- Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, inservices, and workshops.
- Performs other functions as required.
We are new Mexico's only private, not-for-profit healthcare system. Presbyterian is owned by the communities it serves and reinvests in care...