Information Developer III
This position is for an Information Developer III. This individual will work closely with the lead Information Developer and technology teams to develop customer facing technical communications. Responsibilities include generating web-based reports, multi-media content, hard copy materials and interactive presentation formats that incorporate innovative communications technologies. The selected candidate will participate in a program to re-architect the content management process by transforming the creation and management of technology communications. This program will include developing automation tools, standardizing communications formats and implementing an XML architecture.
Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Typically a First Level University degree in Technical Communications, Computer Science or related technical/communications field and a minimum of 4-6 years.
- Related experience or an Advanced University degree and 2-4 years experience or equivalent.
- Understands concepts and develops in-depth working knowledge of products, applications and systems in assigned are of responsibility.
- Ability to deliver on multiple project technical requirements, schedules, and information formats.
- Existing product family, or new product within a technology.
- Designs, develops, and maintains moderately complex technical information for multiple audiences.
- Participates in multiple projects concurrently.
- May lead a project team in the design, development and delivery of information products for a welldefined project.
- May manage moderately complex projects by engaging outsource vendors for development of deliverables.
HP - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...