Receiving general direction from the Director of Data Management of the NCTU, the candidate will use a clinical trial data management system for data collection, analysis and reporting for large multi-center clinical trials coordinated through the MGH Neurology Clinical Trials Unit. The candidate will act as a liaison between the study monitors, clinical sites collecting data and the Neurology Clinical Trials Unit. The candidate will develop case report forms, generate reports, perform data quality checks and manage trial specific database.
Data manager for multi-center clinical trials coordinated through the Neurology Clinical Trials Unit.
Specific responsibilities include:
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. Candidates with Masters degree/MPH are welcome
- Development/design of Electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs)
- Testing and validating study specific Electronic Data Capture System (EDC)
- Developing programs to check the integrity of the data, including range, error, and logic checks
- Running queries to verify data quality on regular basis
- Preparing reports on the quantity of data and quality in the data management system
- Retrieving data and generating reports from the database as requested by senior staff
- Assisting in preparation of regulatory documents for submission to the IRB/FDA
- Attending/conducting meetings and teleconferences relevant to current or upcoming trials
Basic computer knowledge and knowledge of MS Office applications is a must. Experience with MS Access or other databases is desirable but not required.
Massachusetts General Hospital - 10 months ago