Longview is a community of 76,000 residents located in the heart of East Texas between Dallas and Shreveport. Longview is a great place to call home and known for its scenic lakes, lush piney woods, renowned golf courses and award-winning schools and museums. Living and working in Longview has its rewards. Longview is ranked second in Texas for job growth, No. 2 for Best-Performing Cities in the U.S. and was recently named the “Fittest City in Texas” by Texas State Governor Rick Perry. It not only boasts America’s Promise Alliance’s “100 Best Communities for Young People,” but was also bestowed “Certified Retirement Community” status by the State of Texas, both in 2008.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Masters Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of Management experience
- Multiple Physicians - Billing/Collection Management Required
- Managed Care Experience preferred
- Revenue Cycle Experience
- Candidates must be proficient in microsoft office
- Detailed orientated
- Organized with developed leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to mentor and grow staff
Good Shepherd Medical Center - 13 months ago