We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive employee benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) savings plan, life insurance, long-term disability, education assistance, and paid time off.
Conditions of Employment
Potential employees must be 21 years of age or older. The potential employee must be able to pass a drug test and background check and must not have a felony conviction, whether expunged, annulled or sealed by the court. If you meet the minimum qualifications and are motivated to provide outstanding customer service, we hope you will apply for a position with us.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa is Oklahoma’s premier gaming destination. This breathtaking resort features two hotel towers overlooking the Tulsa skyline with over 2,200 electronic, poker and table games, over 35,000 square feet of ultra-modern meeting and convention space, an 18-hole championship golf course — Cherokee Hills Golf Club, multiple food and entertainment venues, and a 2,500 seat event center..
The Security Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the Security Dispatchers, Security Officers, Lead Officers and Hotel Detectives at their assigned locations. To ensure and maintain the integrity of the operations of Cherokee Nation Entertainment, to provide for the security of Cherokee Nation Entertainment assets and property, and to assist with the safety of guests, vendors, and employees of Cherokee Nation Entertainment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for personnel on shift, establish and maintain an effective working relationship with other departments, representatives from CNMS, CNGC and local law enforcement
- Provide detailed training on all equipment, services, and emergency procedures. Demonstrates continuous effort to improve the effectiveness of Security.
- Supervises and participates in emergency preparedness training with security management and staff, and CNE employees as needed.
- Knowledgeable of most current Internal Controls and Policies and Procedures. Actively monitors security and other radio traffic, and respond as necessary.
- Supervises calls of incidents for officer safety, and emergency situations such as bomb threats, fire, robbery, and other type situations.
- Proficient in the operation of the computerized report management system (iView). Creates and issues reports on incidents that are written properly, and contain all the information needed.
- Work as a “Team” to achieve department goals, fulfill security mission statement, and meet overall business objectives of CNE. Contribute to the integrity and effectiveness of the security department.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
Provides direct supervision for Security Dispatchers, Security Officers, Lead Officers, and Hotel Detectives.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires a minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 5 years of security related experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Well developed Communication Skills.
- Good Computer skills including Microsoft office skills needed to perform daily operations (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Must have working knowledge of Surveillance video system and how chain of evidence is maintained.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR CNE TRAINING
Must be able to obtain a Cherokee Nation Gaming License. Must have a valid driver’s license. Must obtain a State of Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training Armed Security License within 180 days of hire.
This position requires frequent exposure to smoke, loud noise, bright lights, and exposure to hot and cold weather conditions. The position also requires frequent standing, walking, and sitting. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 25 pounds.
Cherokee Nation Businesses - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -