- Ability to identify, develop and achieve security goals, to reduce risks, respond to incidents, and limit exposure to liability
- Manage the development and implementation of security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security programs and strategies.
- Cognizant of the strategic imperative in developing appropriate liaisons with business units
- Able to maintain appropriate liaison with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies in order to achieve maximum results that support business efforts
- Facilitate incident response as well as the investigation of computer crimes and security breaches. Assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary
- Effective communicator who is able to provide employee awareness training and security-related concepts to a broad internal and external audience. Provides expert advice on the Code of Business Conduct including the applicability of the organization’s policy and procedure to specific situations.
- Interprets all relevant data and applies appropriate laws, orders, rules, and regulations pertaining to investigations. Knowledge of the law as it applies to interviews, arrest and the judicial process.
- Experience testifying at; civil, criminal, unemployment, workman’s compensation and arbitration hearings
- Working knowledge and understanding of information technology, computer forensics, and information security
- Demonstrable behaviors supporting an unfettered commitment to personal and professional integrity
- 5 plus years of experience in conducting ethical and/or criminal investigations and interviewing relating to incidents such as fraud, theft, employee misconduct, conflict of interest and workplace violence
- Implements policies and procedures required for maintaining and enhancing the overall Emergency Preparedness/Disaster Response mission. Manages security response to disaster areas to protect corporate assets
- Manages the planning and execution of security programs and protective services for corporate events, visits by dignitaries, and VIP guests to ensure a safe environment.
- Knowledge of physical security standards, risk assessment, and loss prevention mitigation techniques applicable to retail sales environment
- Manage outside consultants or vendors when appropriate or needed
- Bachelors degree in an area of study relevant to the position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Power Point) / Advanced skills utilizing Excel a plus
- Experience in data mining techniques and related analytics to detect patterns indicative of fraud and deception.
- Prepares clear, comprehensive, and cohesive investigative reports based on established procedures
- Working knowledge of AT&T's business operations and multiple business unit experience
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Professional Certified Investigator (PCI), Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Loss Prevention Qualified/Certified (LPQ/LPC), EnCase® Certified Examiner (EnCE®) or any other forensic certification.
- Work Stoppage and contingency planning experience
- Results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- Comfortable at being a hands-on and very adept at actively acquiring information to gain knowledge and understanding of internal and external customers to demonstrate the effective use of established and leading edge technology, software, processes, critical information and data as well as equipment and tools required for success in your area of responsibility.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Feb 19, 2013, 2:55:10 PM
Feb 27, 2013, 12:59:59 AM
Senior Associate/Second Level Manager
AT&T - 10 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...