Department: Acute Rehab Services OT/PT/ST
Schedule: Days; M-F; Alternating Weekends
Hours: As Needed
Evaluates and treats patients in accordance with the State Practice Act. Designs and implements a plan of care to restore loss of mobility, improve strength and coordination, and relieve pain with the goal of maximizing patient’s functional level.
Bachelors Physical Therapy Required*
Masters Physical Therapy Preferred*
Doctorate Physical Therapy Preferred*
* Degree(s) must be from an accredited college or university.
Certifications, Licensures and Registrations
Physical Therapy License North Carolina Required
CPR certification American Heart Association Required
0 - 1 years Physical Therapy Preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated competency in applying the principles, methods, materials and equipment used in physical therapy.
- Demonstrated competency in identified areas of specialization, including training for age groups likely to be seen in this health system.
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve, assess patient’s needs, develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills preferred.
- Computer skills required.
High Point Regional Health System - 24 months ago