1. High school diploma.
2. Two years vocational training in a skilled trade. Computer and software literate. Georgia Work Ready Certified.
3. Two years maintenance experience with multiple facilities.
4. Positive Can-Do attitude, self-motivated, team oriented, results oriented, sets high standards and expectations, professional appearance and dress.
5. Must be able to work flexible schedule including weekend coverage and ability to respond to emergency situations 24/7.
6. Large Office complex and or residential maintenance and supervision experience preferred.
7. Must have valid Georgia Driver’s License and vehicle to travel to different sites.
Under the supervision of the President/CEO manages and performs duties as assigned with capital improvements, maintenance, equipment, grounds keeping, and housekeeping of office, transitional, assisted, residential and warehouse owned facilities. The facilities manager will supervise assigned staff, prepare and monitor preventive maintenance programs and manage day to day operations of facilities. The facilities manager will also provide hands on support in meeting day to day needs in order to provide the highest of quality and customer service at owned facilities. On occasion, facilities manager will support and assist in coordination of special event functions.
Walton Rehabilitation Health System - 17 months ago