The Onboarding Program Lead is responsible for successfully coordinating, designing, developing, implementing, conducting and evaluating onboarding programs primarily for new team leaders, new managers and integrated employees from acquisitions. Also serves as support for the employee onboarding program. This role will help assimilate those new to leadership positions or the organization to be successful within Hyland.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3 or more years of training or facilitation experience required
- 3 or more years of experience building and managing onboarding/ new leader programs
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Unquenchable desire to help others assimilate into Hyland’s culture and their new role
- Positive attitude with tenacious drive for customer service
- Able to provide exceptional follow through
- Able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Experience using authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate, etc.
- Certificates in Training, Instructional Design or e-Learning
- Create implementation plans and deadlines for various onboarding programs
- Conduct Stakeholder Review Meetings to create buy-in with Management and HR Team on onboarding program proposals and timelines
- Identify resources and subject matter experts to contribute to the development of content
- Design, implement and facilitate scalable onboarding programs in alignment with corporate strategies.
- Provide internal communications and marketing strategy that promote programs and achievements
- Evaluate and measure effectiveness of onboarding programs
- Create executive summaries/ overviews to brief management team
- Continuously improve programs by incorporating feedback from class participants and stakeholders
- Conduct business in accordance with Hyland's core values and display the character traits described in the "Sweet Sixteen"
- Faithfully and diligently work to satisfy your internal and external customers beyond expectations
- Enthusiastically perform all activities that are requested of you by management
- OnBase Proficiency Level 1 Exams
Hyland Software provides enterprise content management (ECM) software designed to help organizations streamline their processes and share...