EMC's Business Operations Leadership Development (BOLD) Program recruits highly skilled, results-oriented recent undergraduates to join EMC's world-class Global Business Operations organization. The Business Operations team is a strategic business partner to the Global Sales and Finance organizations.
They assess, develop, and implement a portfolio of best-in-class business processes and tools in an effort to drive EMC's financial goals and selling strategy. Sponsored by EMC® executives, the BOLD Program develops future Business Operations leaders through a three-year rotation program paired with a comprehensive training curriculum and ongoing mentoring to ensure your success. Candidate Profile
You'll join EMC as a Business Operations Analyst, quickly gaining experience in a variety of opera-tional, analytical, and financial areas. Participants will rotate through three one-year assignments gaining a comprehensive understanding of EMC's Business Operations and Go To Market Strategy. Potential Rotations
- Undergraduate degree in business related field
- Analytical proficiency
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivation and professionalism
- Strong organization skills & attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional & dy-namic environment
- Team player
- GPA 3.0 or better Be Challenged in a Dynamic Environment
EMC - 17 months ago
EMC has its head in the cloud. And rightly so for a company that's helping businesses build Web-based computing systems with its data...