The Shelly Company
Job Requisition ID: 26653
Job Type: Sales
Work Time: Regular
State: Ohio (US-OH)
Postal/Zip Code: 44087
The Shelly Company (part of Oldcastle Materials) is a vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mix concrete and paving services throughout the state of Ohio. Our commitment to quality drives us to use the most modern, efficient and environmentally friendly technology in our industry. The Shelly Company is known throughout the industry for innovation, quality and for our world class safety record.
Headquartered in Thornville, Ohio (approximately 30 miles east of Columbus), The Shelly Company operates in 74 counties throughout the state, employs approximately 2,000 employees. The Shelly Company is divided into four divisions. The Southern, Northwest and Northeast Divisions supply aggregates, asphalt and paving services throughout their geographic areas. The Ready Mix Division is a supplier of concrete and operates locally as Smith Concrete, Medina Supply and All Ohio Ready Mix.
The Shelly Company currently has a need for a Commercial Sales Representative based in Twinsburg, Ohio.
This position is responsible for all overall sales functions and account management with focus on aggregate sales.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Generating customer and project leads
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Increase sales and revenue
- Preparation and submittal of Sales Report
- Daily interaction with Salesforce CRM tool
- Take lead on project pricing within territory
- Customer interaction as needed to develop relationships, including off-hour events
- Ability to field customer requests and phone calls during off-hours
- Collection and development of market intelligence
- Coordination and delivery of quotes to customers
- Assistance on completion of sale, including collection
- Gather data for input to the various, pricing, forecasting and inventory tools
- Forecast input into various sites
- Updates to price books in viewpoint/JWS on each price change
- Management of customer billing issues
- Arrange for customer promotions as directed
- Communication and coordination with dispatch team
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience from an accredited University
- Experience with sales and direct dealings with customers needed, construction materials industry preferred
- Strong computer proficiency required - MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact across a diverse demographic
- Ability to comfortably and credibly interface with construction and materials professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with exceptional follow-up
- Must be punctual, well organized, self-driven, reliable and ambitious – at all times presenting a professional appearance
- Must possess a personal vehicle with current auto liability insurance
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM tool a plus
If you are looking for a company who values their employees and has opportunities for employee development and advancement, apply now! For more information about The Shelly Company and Oldcastle visit www.shellyco.com and www.oldcastle.com . If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Thank you for your interest in expanding your career with The Shelly Company/Oldcastle Materials!
The Shelly Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
The Shelly Company is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 2 years ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...