Maintains and designs the IT infrastructure as the needs of the company grow and change. Planning of resources is critical to provide the necessary technical resources to enable all employees to perform their jobs. Ensures that the IT department completes necessary projects and provides technical support and resources to employees.
- Planning and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Assistance with research and development of engineering product releases.
- Works with new technology in order to take recommended courses of action in the future
- Assists other departments/employees with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- On Call duties to ensure 24/7 Operation
Experience & Qualifications
- General IT knowledge and troubleshooting including advanced knowledge of routing, switching, firewalls, operating systems, and a broad range of computer software.
- TCP/IP Networking design and maintenance, Windows Server operating systems, Intel based computer hardware, Cisco hardware and software, Firewall design and monitoring.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, written and verbal communication.
- 2- 5 years of IT Project Management experience.
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent professional license preferred.
Sonic Foundry - 14 months ago