Front Desk Coordinator
TMX Finance is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. With a family of brands that includes: TitleMax, TitleBucks, InstaLoan, Equity Auto Loan, TMX Credit and AutoCash, TMX Finance is comprised of a diversified product offering. TMX Finance has over 1,000 stores spanning 12 states and has aggressive growth plans to double in size in the next three years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
TMX Finance is seeking a Front Desk Coordinator who will report to the Corporate Office Manager. The Front Desk Coordinator will provide front-end support to a large professional office by offering telephone support and greeting external and internal clients. In addition to Reception, other tasks, including providing administrative support to the Operations Department, will be required.
Front Desk Coordinator Duties & Expectations:
- Operate the corporate switchboard by politely and promptly answering calls, transferring to appropriate parties, and documenting all messages
- Providing high quality customer service to all visitors in a polite professional manner
- Display a courteous and professional manner while receiving and accurately document customer issues that may arise within the designated software program
- Responsible for sorting and distributing corporate mail, processing mail and ensure that mail is dropped off daily in time for daily pick-up
- Complete various operational and administrative duties assigned
- Accountable for accurately maintaining all phone, extension and email lists for the corporate office and stores
- Maintain and schedule the conference calendar
Front Desk Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Effective communication skills in a polite and professional manner
- Must have a polished and professional appearance
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize duties
- Experience in handling phone switchboard with the ability to multi-task
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
TMX Finance is an equal opportunity employer.
TMX Finance - 30+ days ago