H ard Rock Cafe, Washington DC
Because here…it’s all about being “authentic” – from the memo on the walls to the passion of our staff, it’s all real. We celebrate the individuality of our guests and our staff, so come as you are! This company has a strong heritage and we are serious about fostering a culture that has been around for 40 years. Interested, in securing your place in rock history? If so, check out the opportunities we currently have available.
Hard Rock Cafe Kitchen Managers are responsible for all aspects of the business. Our multi-faceted leaders must possess an entrepreneurial spirit, a high level of intellectual reasoning, a passion to deliver an exceptional atmosphere, and the ability to drive the business forward. Our Kitchen Managers must possess a minimum of three years of experience in a high volume restaurant/entertainment venue and the appropriate legal working documents.
- 5+ years as a Kitchen Manager running a 5.0M+ volume, full service, casual theme kitchen
- Full understanding of cost centers and how to run & control
- Extensive experience managing a large, diverse staff with an emphasis on training, coaching, and cultivating a teamwork atmosphere
- You are a Standards Bearer-you don't settle
- Passion for the industry with a wow the guest mentality
- Ability to learn and bring "out of the box" ideas to their team
- The ability to embrace and foster a diverse culture: LOVE ALL SERVE ALL!
- The desire to be the best!
We employ equally in all ways possible (EOE)
Hard Rock Cafe Corporate - 2 years ago