At MOSAIC Technologies Group, we provide careers, not jobs.
MOSAIC Technologies Group, Inc. provides consulting and technical services to Government and Commercial clients. MOSAIC supports client needs across classified mission support, technology development, through CMMI training and appraisals. With expertise in Consulting, Process, Technology, Mission, and SETA Services, MOSAIC provides full lifecycle development and support for your mission.
We are looking for Analysts and Reporters with 12 or more years of experience performing end-to-end analysis, from conducting research using a variety of agency tools and databases, to preparing well written finished SIGINT product reports demonstrating strong writing and grammatical skills. The Analyst will be expected to pull SIGINT from multiple sources, interpret meaning and synthesize with other data to answer established intelligence requirements. Your candidate should be a highly motivated, self-starter who is comfortable working alone and in small groups.
To be considered for this position, you must be a US citizen and be able to meet the full eligibility requirements for access to classified information in an intelligence community setting.
- The candidate should have at least 12 years of practical and directly related experience conducting intelligence analysis and reporting as well as target development.
- The ideal candidate should have reported for an S2 product line in most recent 3 years.
- The candidate should have significant experience producing reports such as: SIGINT Assessments, IGRAMS and EGRAMS.
- The analyst should be able to analyze and compile data from multiple sources into well written, grammatically correct end-product reports in response to requests by management and external customers.
- The candidate should be able to examine SIGINT content and metadata to support the development of existing targets and the discovery of other analytic vectors.
- The candidate must be proficient in the use of CPE, ANCHORY/MAUI, NUCLEON and PINWALE.
- A strong candidate could also be proficient with the following, as well as any other target development tools:
- Analyst Notebook