American Hotel Register Company , the world’s largest hospitality supply distributor, has been exceeding the expectations of the hospitality industry through unparalleled trust, commitment and consistency for over 148 years! American Hotel Register outfits properties from independent bed and breakfasts to five-star hotel chains as well as health care institutions and government lodging.
When you join American Hotel Register Company, you’re not only joining a world-class organization and leader in the industry, you’re joining a family that truly values and treats its associates with the respect they deserve. With daily activities that revolve around meeting challenges, working with bright, highly motivated people, and advancing in an environment that offers the freedom to work hard while having fun, you’ll truly find the career fulfillment you desire.
As an integral part of the creative team and process, the full-time Senior Creative Designer is responsible for generating solutions across all facets of design (print, online, multimedia and video). Working alongside other creative team members (art director, copywriters, motion graphics and production) the Senior Creative Designer will assume a leadership role within the assigned project team and create design solutions that deliver a clear, consistent and compelling brand message across all customer segments. Project types include: new product launches, catalog/flyer covers and spreads, trade journal ads, brochures, special promotional events, tradeshow exhibit signage, sell sheets, logo design, animation and video production.
· Minimum 5-7 years experience
· BA in appropriate field
· Creative thinker and problem solver
· Strong design sense with a proven track record of translating business objectives into targeted communication solutions, incorporating design best-practices (layout, typography, visuals, animation, etc.)
· Fluent with required computer programs necessary to produce and implement solutions (CS Suite)
· Proven leader who works well in a team environment with peers and creative manager
· Refusal to allow self or team members to settle
· Detail oriented with an immovable commitment to meeting deadlines
· Seasoned relationship builder with ability to clearly communicate rationale
· Proven ability to visualize and vocalize solutions
Join American Hotel Register and you will enjoy an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401k plan with company match and immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, holiday & sick days. We also offer a free state of the art fitness center with locker rooms and showers, cafeteria, hair salon and dry cleaning service.
American Hotel Register Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in and promote diversity in the workplace.
American Hotel Register Company - 4 months ago