Develop, budget and implement worldwide marketing programs for Waters Informatics and Global Services businesses.
- Develop and manage global marketing programs, including budget, for Waters Informatics and Global Services businesses.
- Implement strategic programs that will build the Waters brand, generate sales leads and contribute to revenue/market share growth in key vertical markets including Pharmaceutical & Life Science, Food & Environmental, Chemical Materials and Clinical.
- Work with Waters Strategic Intelligence group to design, implement and interpret market research initiatives for the evaluation of market/technology trends, customer requirements/challenges and the competition.
- Develop market/product focused positioning and messaging platforms.
- Develop integrated marketing programs for product launches.
- Develop/execute tactical marketing elements that may include but are not limited to brochures, white papers, case studies, videos, email, direct mail, web pages, webinars, and journal articles.
- Work closely with external agency to develop/implement global advertising/media plans.
- Collaborate with Waters PR group/external PR agency in the development/execution of annual PR programs.
- Develop marketing programs for trade shows and user meetings.
- Present marketing plans/updates/results at worldwide sales and marketing meetings.
- Coordinate efforts of multidisciplinary teams in the execution of programs.
- BA/BS degree in a science field, marketing or related with 5 - 10 years of experience
- MBA is a plus
- Cross functional team skills; team player
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications/presentation skills
- Individual must be able to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to grasp and distill a wide range of technical concepts
- Occasional domestic and international travel required
Waters Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
- 2 years ago - save job
1) The KDOW, with guidance from US EPA Region 4, has been involved in development of the 303(d) list and prioritization of listed waters for...