The Survey Interviewer will be responsible for making calls to customers of companies contracted by Kenexa to complete a customer satisfaction survey. They will also be responsible for contacting exited employees of companies contracted by Kenexa to participate in an exit interview.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Make calls to customers/exited employees.
2. Identify yourself as being from Kenexa and convince person to answer the Customer Satisfaction/Exit interview questions.
3. Complete interview with the respondents while entering their responses into a computer program.
4. Enter the callers response to open-ended questions into the computer system.
5. Update the computer system with notes on times called, messages left, etc.
6. This is a on-call position that can require evening and weekend hours.
1. Excellent verbal communication skills.
2. Should be responsible and have good organizational skills
3. This individual must be equipped to work independently and stay focused.
4. Knowledge of basic computer skills and keyboarding.
5. This individual should have a competitive drive.
1. College Degree Preferred
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.
In order for Kenexa (an IBM company) to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants, and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among other IBM subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates.
Travel Required: N/A
Kenexa - 2 years ago