Provide guests exceptional service in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Record the details of the order from the guests, repeating the order to the guest to check for accuracy.
- Input the order into the Point of Sale computer to inform the kitchen of the particulars in the order being placed.
- When complete, retrieve order up to 30 lbs. from kitchen, confirm its accuracy, lift and deliver to guest along with appropriate condiments.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Market and serve upon request any dessert items or specialty coffees.
- Operate the Point of Sale procedures to pre-check order and close out the check.
- Present the check to guest promptly.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service ware and menu items.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- Ability to operate beverage and toast equipment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and learn Point of Sale procedures.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family’s needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our ‘YouDecide’ and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
HEI Hotels & Resorts - 17 months ago
At HEI Hotels & Resorts, we are committed to associate development. In order for us to be successful, we need to attract, train and...