Working with clients, develops and may implement programs and/or procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and reduce occupational hazards associated with clients’ business operations in accordance with Concentra policies, practices and procedures.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
- This posiion will suppoort data entry needs for ongong Epidemiology project as well as to support team memebers with ENL's and other as needed assignments. This will also provide a hands on learning opportunity for an entry level professional.
- Assists clients with general safety program development, accident/incident investigations and hazard assessments
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Concentra's Data Protection Commitment
* Concentra is committed to protect patient data and to ensure privacy of personal and medical information.
* Every Concentra colleague has the responsibility to adhere to data protection principles.
* If a colleague's role includes handling or processing sensitive data, role-specific policies and requirements apply to ensure the protection of patient information.
- Working knowledge of OSHA guidelines and regulations including hazard communication, hearing conservation, confined space, lockout / tagout, emergency response, powered industrial trucks, machine guarding, recordkeeping, PPE and
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead change, networking, team building and influencing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- High school diploma,
- BA preferred
Concentra Managed Care, Inc. is the leading provider of healthcare management and cost containment services to the workers' compensation,...