The Software Architect Supervisor - Identity and Access Management Technology is responsible for delivery of technical services for Sentara's identity and access management infrastructure, applications and data solutions. Responsibilities include: planning and deployment of technical solutions to meet business needs, recommending technical architecture, oversight of IT engineers and projects, technical support for security and identity solutions, coordinating with project managers, analysts, customers and vendors and setting and meeting service level agreements.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or a field related or relevant years of experience.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience in Information Technology. Must have demonstrated supervisory skills and/or responsibilities in managing personnel, planning and tracking budgets, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Licensure/Certifications: CISSP or similar certification desired
- Able to supervise and motivate IT professionals.
- Able to meet project timelines, costs and implementation requirements.
- Able to assess and interpret business requirements and translate to technical solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, creative environment.
- Strong customer service, communication, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated management experience, personnel and/or system (2+ years)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and contribute as a member of diverse teams composed of business and technical staff.
- Technical expertise implementing and supporting Enterprise Identity and Access Management platforms including security administration, security governance and provisioning systems (Oracle, IBM, Courion or similar) (3+ years)
- Knowledge of healthcare environment and processes is desirable.
- In IT: Direct reports, IT Security, HR, Clinical Security, Managers, Directors, VP’s, CIO, Developers, System Administrators
- Outside of IT: Business Unit Managers and Directors, vendors, consultants
Sentara Healthcare celebrates a 125-year history of innovation, compassion and community benefit. Based in Norfolk, VA, Sentara is a diverse...