An accomplished Speech Therapist (S.T.) for Homecare is invited into patient homes to treat them in the comfort and ease of their own home and surroundings. While delivering quality care a Speech Therapist acts in accordance with state licensure, laws, professional standards and ethics. While Speech Therapists are given the flexibility to work independently in patients and families homes, they are an esteemed member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team who’s intensely involved in the overall healing process by delivering extraordinary care to those they serve.
**This position will see patients in the Burley, Idaho area
- Valid/current Idaho Speech Language Pathology License
- Ability to commute to the office at least twice daily to import and export patient files or have other access to the Internet or a phone line for importing and exporting patient files twice a day.
- Current driver's license, insured, reliable transportation and acceptable driving record that is in compliance with Intermountain Healthcare's Motor Vehicle Policy (less than 75 points within the last 36 month timeframe)
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to transfer and position patients independently and safely
- Access to the internet or a phone line or could travel to an Intermountain Wireless Access point to transfer patient files twice a day on the days that you work
- Lifting, twisting, bending, driving, standing, sitting
- Previous Rehabilitation experience
- Previous Home Health experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...