Job Description & Qualifications
- Coach Safety, Quality and Productivity to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work
- Optimize throughput in accordance with budgets and cost objectives
- Monitor ANDON occurrences. Be the first responder as secondary support
- Through Process Confirmation, verify that the line is running safely, smoothly, and producing quality parts
- Support Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) and coach problem resolution to the lowest level
- Communication and Recognition
- Meet FTT, inventory, cost, scrap, supply, and tooling expense targets
- Build Team Leader and Team Member capability
- Create a conducive work environment for the team(s) to complete their assigned responsibilities / tasks
- Basic administration of supervisory responsibilities and documents
- Ability to work any shift as well as rotating shifts and weekends
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Capable of assigning work to unionized hourly workforce and holding employees accountable for following processes pertaining to daily work assignments in terms safety, quality, and throughput
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership behaviors
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate leadership in ONE FORD (leadership) behaviors combined with outstanding interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Body shop /stamping / subassembly experience preferred
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of constraint management principles
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Prior experience managing a unionized work force
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six...