ProLogis, a Fortune 1000 company, is the leading provider of distribution facilities and services with distribution facilities owned, managed and under development in North America, Europe and Asia.
ProLogis is seeking a Temporary Property Manager for our New Jersey office, located at 301 Route 17N in Rutherford, NJ. The successful individual will be responsible for daily operation of our industrial properties. For consideration, applicants must possess knowledge / skills and experience in property management with extensive emphasis on customer service.
Property Management - Coordinate all aspects of property management, including the development of effective relationships with ProLogis customers; general property maintenance; implementation capital improvements and financial reporting and record keeping.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
Qualifications include the following: Bachelor's degree 3 or more years property management work experience in industrial / commercial real estate Supervisory background Customer service skills
- Customer Move-ins including the preparation of commencement letters, welcome binders and lease administration
- Act as liaison between customer and construction management and participate in punch list walk-through and follow-up; coordinate finish selections
- Evaluate annually all service contract requirements and oversee property maintenance contracts
- Coordinate repairs, maintenance and site inspections
- Processing of Accounts Payable
- Collections of Accounts Receivables
- Annual budget preparation
- Monthly variance reports, ensuring accurate data updates of any lease changes
- Development of a comprehensive capital improvement schedule for each property
- Coordinate operating expense reconciliations with accounting, be knowledgeable of lease provisions
- Supervise maintenance personnel, administrative personnel and assure superior customer service
- Customer Service - There is considerable emphasis on this very important job function. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all customers.
- Coordinate customer relation functions and holiday activities/gift distribution.
- Participate in the Global Services Program, including identification of Global Customers and appropriate communications with the corresponding Global Services Officer.
- Participate in the annual ProLogis Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Commitment to The ProLogis Way - a guide to effective customer service.
Please apply online through Monster at the following link –
ProLogis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Monster - 2 years ago
Prologis is a pro when it comes to logistics. The industrial real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires and develops warehouses and...