This position is responsible for guiding and supporting media strategies for client accounts and helping to set overall client and agency objectives.
Also responsible for overseeing, authoring and/or constructively editing and reviewing the creation of media documents including but not limited to: timelines, budgets, POVs, RFPs, media recommendations, agreements, client memos and correspondence from within and outside the agency.
This position reports to the Associate Media Director and/or the Media Director.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Guiding & supporting strategic and tactical input for all media plans.
- Performing in-depth target analysis for current and future client needs.
- Preparing and managing client documentation, including timelines, budgets, POVs, RFPs, media recommendations, agreements, client memos, etc.
- Performing and managing optimization efforts for online media campaigns.
- Performing and managing the scheduling, posting and tracking of advertising and compiling weekly performance reports for both internal and external presentation as necessary.
- Reviewing and approving vendor invoices and collaborating with the Accounting Department and Account Services to ensure accurate campaign reconciliations.
- Insuring the delivery and clarity of key information provided to the team in a timely manner, including client issues, internal agency issues, vendor issues, etc.
- Supervising, directing and reviewing the development and implementation of media documentation by team members.
- Working collaboratively with all internal resources to ensure client satisfaction.
- Establishing problem-solving strategies when appropriate.
- Staying current on news and information relevant to client business and Internet marketing as well seeking out new media opportunities.
- Maintaining and updating knowledge of Atlas and/or DART and all other current Agency vendors and software. Providing continuous up training to Agency employees when necessary.
- Managing junior team members including developing, educating and motivating them into highly respected and trusted industry professionals. Helping in team member evaluation.
- Playing an active role in major media pitches for new business as deemed necessary by Media Director.
- Completing all administrative duties on time and accurately as directed by company management
- Traveling to client site for meetings
- Completing any and all other responsibilities as directed by company management
- Building and managing day-to-day client relationships for agency clients.
- Ensuring regular communication with clients including both formal meetings such as weekly/monthly status, as well as routine communication including email and telephone calls.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding long term agency relationships with interactive media advertising representatives and companies.
- Being an agency and client advocate.
Ad Operations Coordinator, Ad Operations Specialist, Media Strategist, Media Jr Strategist, Media Sr Strategist
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing or related program.
- Minimum of 5 years of online media planning and negotiating experience in an interactive agency.
- Minimum of three years management experience.
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of interactive marketing concepts and standard practices as well as familiarity with offline media concepts.
- Experience with 3rd party ad server (DFA Certified & Atlas preferred) and online research tools such as Nielsen, @Plan, AdRelevance and other media software tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and e-mail.
- Highly self motivated with the ability to facilitate problem-solving measures.
- Ability to quickly learn, and become skilled in, industry-specific and agency-specific software.
- Ability to establish and maintain organizational standards to client and agency specifications.
To apply for this position, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com . Please no phone calls.
Piston Agency - 15 months ago