ITW Commercial Construction, NA has an immediate opening in our warehouse facility in Elgin, IL for a warehouse worker.
- Perform duties to prepare and assemble all material for shipment to customer locations, job sites, and intercompany locations.
- Load and unload trucks, store material in warehouse, maintain bin locator system, maintain freight system, print bills of lading, conduct daily cycle counts, conduct weekly audits, accurately label all parts that are not prevailed, and process returns.
- Work from customer orders, shipping papers and verbal instructions.
- Assemble materials for shipment, weighs and counts material for shipment, addresses and labels all materials for shipment, processes bills of lading for shipments and prepare export documentation or overseas shipments. Interplant shipments are unloaded, counted and checked for accuracy, and placed in racks for storage.
- Performs bagging, special packaging and labeling. Conducts quality checks and verifies lot numbers as needed.
- High school degree
- Experience in general warehouse operations including knowledge of shipping, receiving, order pulling, pick/pack systems, UPS and stocking.
- Computer experience a plus.
- Ability to use stand-up and sit down forklift, hand truck, scales, computer, various box shipping computer programs, stretch film machine and telephone
ITW - 11 months ago
Illinois Tool Works (ITW) hammers out more than just tools, and it operates well beyond the Land of Lincoln. With operations in about...