Globe University,Madison West campus, is seeking qualified individuals for the Director of Admissions role. The Director of Admissions is responsible for the overall forecasting of the campus' admissions department, hiring and training of admissions representatives, and ensuring the standard admissions process is being delivered to potential students.
- Establish annual campus goals
- Identify departmental staffing and hire appropriately
- Meet with each representative to set forecasts and goals for the coming year.
- Monitor admission representative interaction with potential students to ensure standard admission processes and procedures are being followed.
- Review and acknowledge accuracy of finalized applications and ensure timely communication and follow-up is being completed on each file. Review representatives inquiry files to ensure timely communications and follow-up is being done.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Management experience preferred
- Experience in customer service preferred
- Great communication and organizational skills; ability to multi-task
Globe Education Network (GEN) is a consortium of colleges and universities committed to providing career-focused education that assists their students in reaching their career and life goals. GEN's consortium includes: Broadview University, Globe University, Institute of Production and Recording, Minnesota School of Business, and Minnesota School of Cosmetology. With locations in Idaho, Minnesota, South Dakota, Utah and Wisconsin, this position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing university.
Globe University will offer you a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities. The Globe Education Network of schools support a diverse workforce and is an Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve. CB#, HE#