We are looking for an experienced, professional, full time (40 hours per week), Front Office Coordinator at our John Rolfe location, to provide the highest level of customer service to patients, fellow employees, and referral sources. 1
This position includes some of the following duties:
- Greet patient and other customers over the phone and in person.
- Answer a multi-line phone system.
- Scheduling of appointments.
- Verifying insurance coverage and referrals.
- Enter patient demographics, charges, receipts and appointments into Misys system.
- Effectively communicate information to patient, clinician, referring physicians, case managers, and insurance companies.
- Demonstrate empathy, concern, good listening skills, and compassion for all patients.
- Cooperate, work, and communicate with coworkers and supervisors to ensure a pleasant and professional work environment.
- A MINIMUM of 1 year of medical front office experience is required to include scheduling in computerized system, data entry, customer service, employee supervision and work delegation.
- Ability to speak clearly and understandably.
- Excellent work ethic and phone etiquette.
- Customer service and issue resolution.
- Computer experience to include word processing and data entry.
- Ability to create positive relationships with patients, referral sources, fellow coworkers, and clinicians.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and concerns easily.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Full time, 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri with a revolving schedule between 7:00am - 7:00pm.
For further consideration, please apply on-line at www.tpti.com .
Please note that our website is not compatible with Safari web browser.
No phone calls please.