Background/Culture of group: |
• Working for the Small Law Marketing division of SLF&C (Legal). Dept contains approximately 25-30 people, mostly located in Eagan. This team is extremely collaborative—and contractors will work with a number of teams within the SLF&C division! Scope of position:
• The Small Law Firm business of Client Legal is seeking a strong, self starting person to assist with the development of the project plan and launch of an important, new product line being acquired and quickly expanded. Experience with acquisitions and launching new products is key for any contractor in this role! Main Responsibilities:
• Develop detailed work plans, resource plans, process maps and status reports in support of the project
• Assist with the development of the overall business strategy presentation deck
• Coordinate with cross functional groups to ensure processes are in place to support new product lines being developed
• Track new sales, customer training and financial metrics
• Support the marketing function by assisting with marketing collateral and other go-to-market activities
• Other tasks as assigned Required Skills/Education Requirement:
• Bachelors Degree is Required
• 4+ years of Project Management Experience or an equivalent combination of project management experience, business experience and education
• Experience with Operations Management
• Organized, self-sufficient, strong communication skills—can collaborate and communicate efficiently.
• Microsoft Office Suite Desired Skill Set/Experience:
• Experience working with acquisitions (project management, coordination, back office) and new product launch is strongly desired!
• Experience with Visio, WestLaw a plus! Previous experience is desired and helpful in this role!
Creative Solutions Services, LLC - 19 months ago
There's no mystery behind how Black Box does business. The company distributes and supports voice and data networking infrastructure....