The Willows at Hamburg, a Trilogy Health Services health campus, had its Grand Opening on October 18 and we are growing! We are accepting applications in our Environmental Services Department for laundry assistants. Selected candidates will perform day-to-day laundry/housekeeping functions as assigned. Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions. High School diploma required. We are looking for positive energy and great team players.
Prior experience in Long-Term Care is preferable but not required.
Experience in laundry in a healthcare setting is required.
Great PERKS and BENEFITS. We take care of our employees!
• You will be paid weekly
• Gas bonus (money for gas!)
• Subsidized meals in the campus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounted at 50%
• Free uniform shirt or garment specific to your role
• 401K with employer matching
• Company provided Life insurance
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance offered
• Opportunity to win scholarships
• Employee disaster relief support
• Personal and professional growth -- over 100 free training courses in Computer Skills, Compliance, Clinical Skills, Alzheimer Disease, Communications, Leadership Skills and much more
• Discount rates on home and auto insurance
• Cell phone discounts
• Employee Assistance Program that provides professional counseling with licensed counselors to help you cope during tough times
• And much much more
Trilogy has been voted a Best Places to Work in Modern Healthcare in the Country. We treat our employees like royalty, and we expect them to do the same for our residents.
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...