Manager Site Marketing(Job Number: ADV00011R)
JOIN US AS A MANAGER, SITE MARKETING
About This Opportunity
Join the Target.com team, where your goal is to make the multi-channel shopping experience as simple, secure and enjoyable as a visit to your local Target store. You'll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for seasonal marketing campaigns & cross-category marketing programs to drive the Target.com business. Seasonal campaigns consist of programs such as Holiday, Back to College, Mother's Day & Halloween. Most programs are multi-channel programs which require integration of program ideas on Target.com as well as in Target Stores. This person will also drive category performance through management of calendar prioritization for the Target.com homepage. This individual will work closely with cross-functional partners including Target Stores' Category marketing, Merchandising, Channel marketing, Site merchandising, Creative and Advertising agencies.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Develop marketing strategy, competitive positioning and marketing tactics to achieve business objectives
- Leverage financial information, customer research, web analytics and marketplace intelligence to inform marketing strategy
- Lead and manage a team of analyst responsible for all facets of the marketing strategies and instill core marketing principles and practices to ensure continued optimization
- Focus on talent development of team members to create the best team ever at Target
- Partner with Site Merchandising to ensure site marketing plan achieves campaign business objectives
- Partner with digital marketing channels such as email, affiliates, search & social media to optimize program support
- Partner with the Stores' Seasonal Marketing teams to understand and influence strategy and advise on the best way to maximize the power of the online channel for Target
- Prioritize business opportunities to ensure focus on highest impact marketing strategies
- Lead prioritization of marketing programming across homepage & contribute to master calendar of marketing programs
- Manage projects from start to finish & guide tactical execution to achieve marketing objectives
- 4-year Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related areas of study or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years experience in direct marketing, CRM, email or related field
- Experience analyzing complex data, market research, and formulating actionable plans
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Target Corporation - 13 months ago
Target Corporation (Target) operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...