EisnerAmper LLP is one of the largest accounting and advisory firms in the U.S. We provide audit, accounting, and tax services, as well as corporate finance, internal audit and risk management, litigation consulting and forensic accounting, and other professional services to a broad range of clients. We work with businesses ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 in size, including more than 150 public companies. As companies grow, we are prepared to assist them with a full complement of services to help them reach their goals every step of the way. With offices in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, California and the Cayman Islands, and as an independent member of PKF International, EisnerAmper serves clients worldwide.
We are currently seeking a Corporate Tax Manager in our Edison, NJ office.
The Tax Manager in the Federal Tax practice is responsible for tax return review; compliance, consulting and planning; client management and practice development activities.
- Review Federal, Multi-National, Multi-State Corporate (C&S), Partnership, Individual, Trust, Estate tax returns.
- Federal and State Tax Audit Representation.
- Review ASC740 and SSAP 101 annual and quarterly calculations (including footnote disclosures).
- Keep current on new federal, state and international tax matters.
- Coordinate with Client Accounting and Tax departments.
- Develop tax package data requests, instruct staff on tax adjustments and implementation of tax application systems.
- Review tax returns for accuracy, minimization of tax liability, available tax credits, and tax provision.
- Responsible for seminar presentations, training, and reviewing presentations by staff and seniors.
- Responded to: client inquiries, Internal Revenue Service, State and Local tax notices.
- Identify potential opportunities for new and/or extended client services
- Develop reasonable time budgets and effectively monitor performance of Seniors and Staff.
- Effectively manage multiple smaller tax engagements simultaneously as necessary.
- Provide training and motivation to Seniors and Staff.
- Act as a mentor to Seniors and Staff and assist with recruiting and retention.
- Develop positive relationships with client personnel.
- B.A. or B.S. in Accounting,
- CPA or Masters in Taxation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and GoSystem Tax RS preferred
- ASC740 (F/K/A FAS 109) and SSAP 101 required
- Strong communication skills
EisnerAmper LLP - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
EisnerAmper LLP is one of the largest accounting and advisory firms in the U.S. We provide audit, accounting, and tax services, as well as...