Apply now to begin your journey as an early childhood professional at Bright Horizons. Each day as an associate teacher you will share your passion for educating young children while having fun and experiencing Bright Horizons' unique, innovative and supportive environment. Work with a team of child care professionals to make a difference in the lives of children and families, creating high-quality, developmentally appropriate programs for children.
Teaching at Bright Horizons, you will
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
- Grow your career while learning from a talented team of early childhood professionals
- Witness and support the developmental milestones of the children in your care
- Inspire children’s learning through an emergent curriculum
- Partner with parents to support, guide and share in their child’s growth and development
- Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
- High School Diploma/GED required
- CDA or working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or if allowed in the state, may at minimum be 16 years of age if participating in a supervised work study program
- Must meet State requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons is the world’s leading provider of high quality child care, early education and work/life balance solutions. Consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” our innovative centers and schools offer a respectful, rewarding and supportive environment within a fun, friendly and fast-paced workplace.
At Bright Horizons, you’ll discover an extraordinary opportunity to have the best of both worlds: the extensive training, resources, technologies, benefits and growth opportunities of an established world-class organization, as well as the caring spirit, tremendous creativity and passionate commitment of a mission driven program. When you join the Bright Horizons family, you’ll become part of a culture that values unique differences and celebrates the diversity of our children, families, and employees while encouraging our team members reach their full potential.
Bright Horizons offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary, career path opportunities, extensive health benefits, comprehensive tuition reimbursement, 401(k), commuter benefits, health club and cell phone discounts, and many more listed at
Bright Horizons Employee Benefits
Bright Horizons Family Solutions is a leading provider of early education and preschools, employer-sponsored child care, back-up care,...