Job Number: 68348
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Brookdale Senior Living, the nation’s largest senior living provider, is seeking a Cook for our community, Town Village, located in Sterling Heights, MI!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Brookdale Senior Living is the industry’s leading provider of a full spectrum of senior living accommodations and care services throughout the United States. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day in each of our more than 640 communities.
Immediate Opening: Cook
Job Number: 68348
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Town Village 4500 Dobry Drive, Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/town-village-sterling-heights.aspx
Contact, Hiring Manager: Stephanie Tristani
Key responsibilities include:
1. Prepares all food according to the menu in a safe, sanitary manner under the direction of the dining services coordinator/manager.
2. Ensures proper preparation, portioning, and serving of foods according to standardized recipes.
3. Prepares quality food products according to standardized recipes and menus.
4. Adheres to all safety and sanitation standards.
5. Prepares food in a timely manner at specified meal times.
6. Responds to community issues or concerns that may occur in the dining room.
7. Follows departmental procedures including sanitation, safety, and cleaning schedules.
8. Follows proper cleaning procedures and storage of all dishes, utensils and cooking equipment.
9. Ensures all food in refrigerator, freezer, and dry storage are labeled and dated.
10. Oversees proper food handling and utilization of all foods to prevent contamination, increase quality, and reduce cost.
11. Suggests menu or recipe changes to utilize leftovers and other supplies.
12. Cleans all food service equipment, kitchen and food storage areas.
We seek the following qualifications:
HOW TO APPLY: Please send updated resume and salary history to Stephanie Tristani at email@example.com or fax to Stephanie Tristani at 586-803-0901.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience
- Requires knowledge of special diets
Keywords: beverage, cook, food, food prep, culinary, food preparation, kitchen, meal preparation, restaurant, Sterling Heights, MI
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 19 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...