Sodexo is seeking a temporary Clinical Dietitian at Norwood Hospital for 4-6 months. Norwood Hospital is a 264-bed acute care facility and a member of Steward Health Care.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the selected candidate will:
To learn more about Norwood Hospital click here: http://steward.org/Norwood-Hospital
- Work as part of a 3 RD team to provide nutritional care to the acute care patients.
- Be a Registered Dietitian and licensed in NY.
- Work every 4th weekend to provide hospital wide coverage.
- Complete Performance Improvement projects i.e. tray accuracies, and meal rounds
- Have experience with the Nutrition Care Process & EMR.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Provides basic nutrition assessments and care planning for patients/residents. Plans special diets and supervises their preparation. Instructs patients/residents and/or hospital personnel in basic principles of nutrition and modifications of normal diet. Performs routine care responsibilities without training and direction.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
Sodexo - 2 years ago
Sodexo is a global leader in integrated food and facilities management. Our North American operations leverage the diversity, skills and...