Exciting Opportunity for a Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner in El Paso, Texas!
Position: Provides primary care to hospitalized patients acting as an assistant to physicians in the inpatient units following established standards and practices. As a Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner you’ll be involved in the education of patients, families, physicians, and staff. In return you’ll receive an excellent salary (based on experience but easily six figures) and full benefits.
1. Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allow for consultation, collaboration or referral.
2. Provides diagnosis, treatment, consultation and follow up under supervision of the physician.
3. Maintains legible, accurate and confidential medical records. Documents all medical evaluations, diagnosis, procedures, treatment outcomes, education, referrals, and consultations consistent with NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance), TJC (The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, and state regulatory standards.
4. Assist with the identification of present on admission, (P.O.A.) conditions and ensure physician documentation.
5. Educates patients and /or families about preventive care, medical issues and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications.
6. Participates and provides education for the purpose of continuous quality improvement.
7. Promotes core measure compliance.
8. Provides ongoing oversight of appropriateness criteria for patient bed placement.
Please contact Daphne & Infinite Talent Medical Staffing for further details and to submit your CV! Or contact Infinite Talent for a personalized search at NO charge to you. Contact Daphne directly at 512.308.3503 & Daphne@theinfiniteanswer.com or call the Infinite Talent office at 888.976.5833. Many positions go unadvertised please contact us for a complete listing of all our positions.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner.
- Experience in acute care and management of acute care patients preferred.
- Current Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
- Current certification in CPR and Advanced Cardiac Life Support required.
- Minimum of five years experience in nurse practitioner role preferred.
- Critical care experience preferred.
- Effective leadership, teaching, research and communication skills required.
- Ability to demonstrate complex clinical skills within the framework of the advanced practice nurse.
- Advanced physical assessment and critical thinking skills required.
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments required.
- Ability to assess medical conditions and interpret findings required.
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary team required.
Check us out online at www.theinfiniteanswer.com! Don't forget to join us on Facebook & Twitter - We'll see you there!
Infinite Talent Medical Staffing - 4 years ago